Celebrating A Successful Third Quarter
To say that we have been busy over the last three months would be an understatement. Between welcoming new hires, celebrating promotions, closing incredible deals, and spending time in the community, the third quarter was made successful through our team’s dedication to our mission to work with faith and integrity, while utilizing our experience and expertise to provide superior real estate services for our community.
We know that success starts right here at home with our own employees. Over the last three months, Sage has been a part of several notable transactions, and each was the result of the hard work and dedication of our team members. At our core, we are a family, and we are proud to celebrate one another’s accomplishments, both professional and personal.
Our team continues to grow here at Sage, and this quarter, we were proud to welcome four new members to our staff.
- Johnny Galloway, Analyst, Brokerage NWA
- David Golden, Property Accountant, Asset Services Little Rock
- Gayle Lovelace, Property Assistant, Asset Services NWA
- KC Pescaglia, Client Accounting Manager NWA
- Ty Palmer, welcomed back as fall intern
From left to right / top to bottom: Johnny Galloway, David Golden, Gayle Lovelace, KC Pescaglia, Ty Palmer
In addition to welcoming our newest Sage employees, we also celebrated several milestone anniversaries. We love seeing our team members grow within our company, and these individuals have truly shown what it means to put our core values into action every day.
- Tom Allen, President, Principal – 15 years
- Aaron Nicholson, Executive Vice President, Principal – 9 years
- Ryan Gibson, Vice President – 6 years
- Kristina Pendleton, Property Manager – 6 years
- Matt Imhoff, Vice President – 5 years
- Lisa Beebe, Account Director – 5 years
- Destini Nave, Marketing Director – 5 years
- Sandy Little, Brokerage Coordinator – 3 years
- Shane Morris, Building Engineer – 3 years
- Lisa Spann, Senior Property Manager – 3 years
- Matthew Allen, Broker – 2 years
- Whitney Martinez, Property Manager – 2 years
- Rose Kline, Brokerage Assistant – 1 year
- Derek Groshek, Broker – 1 year
We are also incredibly proud of our employees who received promotions and special recognition this quarter! Jennifer Butts, Asset Services NWA, was promoted from Property Accountant to Senior Property Accountant; Sarah Johnson, Asset Services NWA, was promoted from Assistant Property Manager to Property Manager; and Chloe Wofford, Property Assistant – Asset Services Little Rock, passed her real estate exam and is now a licensed real estate agent. In addition, Marshall Saviers, CEO was named one of AY About You’s Men of Distinction 2021. Congratulations on all of your accomplishments, Sage team!
From left to right / top to bottom: Jennifer Butts, Sarah Johnson, Chloe Wofford, Marshall Saviers
The third quarter was filled with landmark transactions led by many of our team members. Over the last three months, our team closed 1.5 million square feet and 107 Acres of sold and leased property. At Sage, our clients are supreme, and the results of the third quarter truly exemplify how important our clients are to our team.
- In Northwest Arkansas, we were thrilled to open the doors of The CoFounder on August 1, 2021. This state-of-the-art coworking space is a 9,000+/- square foot shared workspace inside the five-story Founders Plaza. Members have access to private office spaces, booths, conference rooms, a full kitchen, lounge areas, printers, high-speed internet and more with their CoFounders membership or day pass.
- Ryan Gibson and Matt Imhoff represented the buyer in an off market transaction for the $13.2 million sale of the Garver Headquarters in North Little Rock – $3 million more than the property demanded last year.
- Winrock International recently sold its 25,000-SF headquarters on Riverfront Drive in Little Rock for $5.3 million. The buyer was represented by Sage Partners’ Matt Imhoff and Ryan Gibson.
- Quinn Family Limited Partnership II purchased an 11,514 SF industrial property and 2.84 acres of land, located at 4268 Haile Lane in Springdale for $1,985,000. Matt Imhoff represented the seller, Haile Lane, LLC.
- An industrial property in Rogers, Ark. was sold to an investor group for $7.6 million. Matt Mozzoni and Marshall Saviers represented the seller, RMS Warehouse 1315, LLC.
- Tommy Van Zandt represented the seller in a land transaction at Drake Farms.
- Matt Mozzoni represented Legacy National Bank in the purchase of three acres of undeveloped property in Farmington, AR, for $1.1 million.
- Jason Parker represented the buyer for a $1.6 million deal for a Class “A” Office Space in Little Rock.
- Jason Parker represented the buyer for a $2.1 million deal for a 15,000 square foot office/pathology lab.
In the Community
Our team has also done incredible work across the state of Arkansas this quarter. Our dedication to giving back is deeply ingrained into our company culture, and over the last three months we have invested in our community in numerous ways.
Lisa Spann and Chloe Wofford led the central Arkansas team in collecting 3,768 diapers for the Central Arkansas Diaper Bank. The Sage Partners team participated in the Alzheimer’s Association’s Walk to End Alzheimer’s on Saturday, September 18, raising both awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s Disease research. In addition, we were happy to be part of the Junior Achievement of Arkansas’ event held at TopGolf. We always enjoy supporting Junior Achievement and their mission to inspire and prepare young people to succeed in the global economy. Speaking of golf, we also had a great time hitting the links to support the Rogers-Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce at its annual golf tournament. We ended the third quarter with a career fair at the University of Arkansas. We can’t wait to add new, young talent to our team in the future.
To read more about all of the exciting events that we participated in this quarter, please visit https://www.sagepartners.com/sage-in-the-community/.
Looking Forward to Fourth Quarter
As we wrap up all of the accomplishments, activities and excitement of the third quarter, we are looking forward to the remainder of the year. We are confident that our success will only grow in the coming months because of the dedication and drive that is ingrained into each of our team members. Thank you for all you have done over the past three months, and we cannot wait to share your fourth quarter accomplishments!