5100 W. JB Hunt Drive, Suite 800, Rogers, AR 72758
479 845 3000
Matthew Allen is an Associate focusing on tenant representation and investment sales in the Northwest Arkansas market. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield | Sage Partners, Matthew was a student at the University of Arkansas and working part-time in retail banking. During his junior year, Matthew gained invaluable experience as an intern with Congressman Steve Womack in Rogers, Arkansas. Matthew graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Business and went to work in retail banking full-time thereafter until he made the transition to commercial real estate.
- BA in Agricultural Business, University of Arkansas
- Rogers/Lowell Chamber of Commerce
Tom Allen, CCIM
Tom Allen works with corporate, private and public clients in many phases of the commercial real estate industry. He is the primary contact for the Hunt Ventures commercial real estate portfolio in Northwest Arkansas where he is responsible for the development, leasing, sales, acquisition and management of all Hunt Ventures office and retail properties. In addition, Tom works with clients from a broad spectrum of individuals and small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Tom began his commercial real estate career in 1998 as a Real Estate Manager with Walmart where he led a team to identify new sites for Supercenters, Sam’s Clubs and Neighborhood Markets. In addition, he gained invaluable experience selling outlots, leasing, subleasing and selling vacant big box (dark stores) for Walmart and Sam’s Club. Tom joined Hunt Ventures in 2006 and was instrumental in negotiating the merger of the asset services division of Hunt Ventures with Sage Partners and Capitol Properties in 2016.
- CCIM, Past President Arkansas Chapter
- ICSC Member
- ULI Member
- Board Member, Rogers – Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member, United Bank
- Benton County Quorum Court – Chairman Finance Committee (elected position)
- Former Rogers City Councilman
- Deacon & Director of Life Group, First Baptist Church of Rogers
- Leadership Rogers Class of 1996
- B.S.B.A. Business, Major – Marketing, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas
Bailey Brandon began with Cushman & Wakefield | Sage Partners as a Brokerage Administrator for the commercial brokerage team in Northwest Arkansas and is now a Brokerage Coordinator. Bailey has 11 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry.
Bailey’s primary focus is coordinating with brokers, clients, and title companies to manage sales and leasing transactions, prepare proposals and tenant representation packages, draft and review listing agreements and contracts. Other responsibilities include compiling market research reports, organizing client property tours and preparing marketing materials.
- Northwest Arkansas Business Journal Forty under 40 – 2019
- Committee member of Tommy’s Nite Out 2010 – present
- Bachelor of Human Environmental Science from the University of Arkansas
- Obtained Arkansas Real Estate License 2012
Alex Blass, SIOR, CCIM, CPM
- Pinnacle Village
- Northwest Arkansas Board of Realtors
- NWA Business Journal Fast 15 Recipient
- Arkansas Business Journal 20 in their 20s Recipient
- Institute Real Estate Management 30 under 30 Recipient
- Leadership Fayetteville Graduate
- BSBA University of Arkansas (2010) Majors: Management & Marketing Management Minor: Real Estate Finance
Stephanie Farmer is a Leasing Associate for the commercial brokerage team in Northwest Arkansas. Prior professional experience includes corporate relocation and property management.
Stephanie’s primary focus is assisting brokers with showing properties, setting up and scheduling property tours, interacting with potential clients and maintaining tenant relationships. Other responsibilities include compiling market research reports, preparing proposals and conducting market surveys..
- Bachelor of Science- Health Promotion and Wellness from Missouri Southern State University
Sterling Hamilton is an Associate with Cushman & Wakefield I Sage Partners and has 15 years of experience in the real estate industry. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Fine Arts from the University of Arkansas and a Master of Arts degree in Urban Planning and Real Estate from the University of Washington.
Sterling focuses on affordable housing, interfacing with both state and local government, creating strategies to develop and monetize affordable housing within the region. He spent his early career as a financial consultant for real estate projects on the West Coast and utilizes that experience in investment sales brokerage with Cushman & Wakefield I Sage Partners.
- City of Seattle
- Major Transactions
- AIC Venture – Crossmark Single Tenant 607 SW F Street Bentonville, AR – 18,562 SF
- IGA big box sale – 380 N College Ave. Fayetteville, AR – 32,800 SF
- DocuSign – 999 3rd Ave. Seattle, WA – +/- 100,000 Square SF
- DataScout Advisory Board
- Professional Recognition
- Northwest Arkansas 40 under 40 – 2018
- Leadership Fayetteville Class XXIX
- Partners for Better Housing Board Member
- Fayetteville Roots Festival Board Member
- Chamber of Commerce – College Ave. Redevelopment Committee
- MA Urban Planning (Real Estate emphasis) – University of Washington
- BA Fine Art – University of Arkansas
Zach Hocker is an Associate with a focus on investment sales along with both tenant and landlord representation in the Northwest Arkansas market. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield | Sage Partners, Zach was a student-athlete at the University of Arkansas and graduated with a Bachelor’s in Communication and a minor in Business. He then pursued a professional career in the NFL as a placekicker, playing for six different teams throughout his tenure. Understanding the importance of relationships and great work ethic is key to success in this industry and he is eager to help Cushman & Wakefield | Sage Partners grow in Northwest Arkansas.
- Karcher USA
- BioSafe Systems
- Clean Harbors
- Member of the National Football League Players Association (NFLPA)
- BA in Communications, University of Arkansas
Matt Imhoff, CCIM
Matt Imhoff is a broker with Cushman & Wakefield | Sage Partners. His contributions include advising and representing corporations and individuals in commercial real estate. He is focused on investment sales of office, industrial, and retail properties and has directly transacted on more than $300 million dollars worth of commercial real estate.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield | Sage Partners, Matt was an executive in the technology industry and started, grew, and sold a financial software company. Matt lives in Rogers, Arkansas with his wife and two young kids.
- Private Investors
- Harps Food Stores
- 7 Office Buildings, Walton Blvd and Rainbow Curve, Bentonville AR – $28.3M – 138,000 SF
- 2 Medical Office Buildings, 500 S University Little Rock, AR – $34.4M – 260,000 SF
- 7 Office & 2 Flex Buildings, Otis Corley & J St, Bentonville AR – $25.1M – 233,000 SF
- 7 Tenant Office, 3350 S Pinnacle Hills Parkway, Rogers AR – $10.4M – 4 3,500 SF
- Single Tenant Industrial 2710 S 48th St Springdale AR – $16.7M – 40,000 SF
- Tenants from Transactions: Harps Food Stores, Brookshires, Dollar General, Dollar Tree, DaVita Dialysis, Freddy’s Custards, McAlister’s, Taco Casa, Red Lobster, Starbucks, Walmart, Tractor Supply, Goodwill, Shell, Exxon, Coleman, Clorox, Planet Fitness, Barton’s, BNSF Logistics, United Rentals
- MS in Technological Entrepreneurship, Northeastern University in Boston, MA, Fellowship Recipient
- BS in Electrical Engineering, University of Arkansas
T.J. Lefler, CCIM
T.J. Lefler has 16 years of experience working with national buyers and investment sales properties and currently serves as a Principal and Executive Vice President with Cushman & Wakefield | Sage Partners.
- Leased/Sold over 6 million commercial Square feet in Arkansas
- 16 years of experience working with nationwide buyers and focusing primarily on statewide investment sales of all types of commercial property
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Leadership Fayetteville Graduate, Class XXI
- Leadership Arkansas Graduate, Class VIII
- Northwest Arkansas Business Journal Fast 15 – 2011
- Arkansas Business Journal Twenty in their 20s – 2011
- Northwest Arkansas Business Journal Forty under 40 – 2018
- Member of the Dean’s Alumni Advisory Council for the Walton College of Business
- Participant of the Susan G. Komen Ozark 2020 BigWig Campaign
- Member Fellowship Bible Church
- Previous board member of K-Life
- Previous board member of the Red Cross
- BSBA in Finance and Real Estate from the University of Arkansas
Grady Mathews, CCIM
Grady Mathews has 15 years of commercial real estate experience with a focus on Landlord representation and office leasing. Tenants include many fortune 500 companies such as Unilever, Tata Consultancy, IBM, HP, Cisco, Aryzta, Samsung, Energizer, Starbucks, Toshiba to name a few, all procuring offices in Bentonville to service their accounts with Walmart.
His investment sales include a $56MM transaction in 2016 between FBE Limited out of NYC and Square Deal Capital out of OKC. Cushman Wakefield/ Sage Partners partnered with HFF out of Houston to bring buyer and seller together on this 270,000 SF, 9 story office building and the surrounding 20 acres located directly across the street from Walmart HQ in Bentonville.
- Various Landlord clients in Arkansas, New York, and Oklahoma who have assets in northwest Arkansas
- FBE Limited/Bentonville Plaza, 609 SW 8th Street, Bentonville, AR – 275,000, 9 story class A office building
- Tata Consultancy/Bentonville Plaza 609 SW 8th Street, Bentonville 30,000 SF call center servicing Walmart HQ
- Named Partner in 2018 at Cushman Wakefield/Sage Partners.
- CCIM designation at the age of 23
- Recognized as a “Rising Star” by CCIM National for accomplishments under the age of 30
- A member of the inaugural class of the Arkansas Business “Fast 15”
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Magazine, July ’09 “Rising Star”
- Northwest Arkansas Business Journal, May 2010 “Fast 15”
- 2017 class of Emerging Leaders in NWA
- Former President of NWA CCIM local chapter
- Active supporter and volunteer for the Cystic Fibrosis foundation
- Local Musician and songwriter actively working for proliferation of live music venues and support of local music scenes.
- Studied business at the University of Arkansas
Tammie McKinney has 10 years of experience in commercial real estate. In her current position as Senior Leasing Associate, her team is dedicated to the Hunt Venture’s portfolio of 1.5 million square feet of office, retail and mixed-use properties. Tammie has been a key figure has helped successfully developed and grown the Hunt Ventures portfolio. Tammie works with a broad range of clients including retailers, restaurants, small businesses, and multi-billion-dollar companies.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield | Sage Partners, Tammie gained valuable experience and insight into the insurance industry as a licensed catastrophic insurance adjuster in the states of Texas, Louisiana and Florida where she was an independent private contractor essentially working for herself. Tammie excels at attention to detail and is extremely organized which has helped her deal with such a large, daily workload.
- Adult Christian Education Teacher
- Fund-Raiser for children of Belize
- Attended Arkansas Tech University, Russellville, Arkansas
Matt Mozzoni has experience in all facets of commercial real estate, but specializes in tenant and buyer representation, including office, retail and industrial markets. In addition to the Northwest Arkansas market, he also serves Fort Smith/Van Buren markets. His strengths include excellent social and negotiation skills, a commitment to integrity, and always having the best interest of his client’s above all else. He has an upbeat and humorous personality which translates to an excellent rapport with his associates and clients.
Matt attended the University of Arkansas where he majored in History and was president of his fraternity.
- ABC Supply
- Dyehard Fan Supply
- L&W Supply
- Mission Foods
- Rise Physical Therapy
- Spring Dental
- First Industrial / Riverbend Industries, 3730 Wheeler Ave. Fort Smith, AR – 130,000 SF
- Weatherford Manufacturing, 8220 US 271 Fort Smith, AR – 88,000 SF
- Member ICSC
- CCIM Candidate
- Leadership Fayetteville Class XXXII
- Board Member. Chilirhea Charity (Alzheimer’s Arkansas)
- University of Arkansas – History
Marshall Saviers, CEO of Cushman & Wakefield | Sage Partners brings over 15 years of office and industrial real estate experience and is consistently one of the top brokers in the region with an extensive client list of Fortune 500 companies. He has completed hundreds of lease transactions across the country that total millions of square feet. Additionally, he has been involved in many of the largest investment sales transactions in the state of Arkansas totaling over $150 million in the past 12-18 months.
- Abbott Labs
- Bayer Healthcare
- Cisco Systems
- Hewlett Packard
- JB Hunt
- Kimberly Clark
- Mercy Health System
- Proctor & Gamble
- Shell Oil
- Tyson Foods
- Sale of Two Medical Buildings in Little Rock totaling 300,000 SF for $35,000,000
- Transplace Office Building Build to Suit in Rogers for 150,000 SF
- Multifamily/Affordable Housing Sale of 20 different properties for $35,0000,000
- Vestcom office headquarters relocation and lease negotiations across the country
- Represent JB Hunt on many lease negotiations nationwide
- Work with many medical systems and practices across Arkansas on build to suits, lease negotiations, etc.
- Member of the Urban Land Institute
- Three-time Member of the Arkansas 250 – Arkansas’ Most Influential Leaders
- Northwest Arkansas Business Journal 2017 Forty Under 40
- CoStar Power Broker
- Member of the Northwest Arkansas Council, Executive Committee
- Arkansas Game and Fish Foundation, Board of Directors
- University of Arkansas Technology Foundation Board
- Children’s Hospital Board, Northwest Arkansas
- BBA from Southern Methodist University
Brian Shaw, CCIM
With more than 25 years in the commercial real estate business, Brian serves as Executive Chairman for the company. His extensive commercial real estate experience includes investment sales, development, and landlord and tenant representation. Brian is an original founding member of Sage Partners and helped lead the company in expanding service lines to become one of the top full-service firms in Arkansas.
- LG Electronics, Anheuser-Busch, Connolly Corp, Tyson Foods
- Harps Foods, CrossMar Investments, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Ozark Guidance
- Clorox – Singe Tenant Office Investment Sale, Bentonville, Arkansas – 30,000 SF
- BNSF Logistics – Single Tenant Office Build to Suit, Springdale, Arkansas – 30,000 SF
- Urban Land Institute
- Northwest Arkansas Business Journal C-Suite Award Winner – 2017
- Arkansas Business of Year Nominee – 2017
- Northwest Arkansas Business Journal Forty under 40 – 2000
- Board Member, Legacy National Bank
- Board Member, LifeSource International
- Board Member, Fayetteville Public Education Foundation
- Former Board Member, United Way of Northwest Arkansas
- Former Board Member, Fayetteville Youth Baseball
- Masters Business Administration – University of Denver
- Bachelor Science Industrial Management – University of Arkansas
AR License #PB00050746
Linh Ta began with Cushman & Wakefield | Sage Partners as an Accounting Clerk and has advanced to Brokerage Assistant for the commercial brokerage team in Northwest Arkansas.
Linh’s primary focus is assisting brokers with communication between clients and title companies to manage sales and leasing transactions. Other responsibilities include managing brokers calendars and schedules, compiling market research reports, and assisting with flyers and marketing packages.
- Volunteer – Mamie’s Poppy Plates
Maddy Tollett primarily handles commercial leasing within the Hunt Ventures Portfolio, 1.5 million square feet of office and retail properties, where she has been an essential factor for the team. Maddy works with a broad range of clients including retailers, restaurants, small businesses, and multi-billion-dollar companies.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield | Sage Partners, Maddy developed valuable skills through her experience as a Physician Recruiter at Northwest Medical Hospitals. She has an eye for detail and works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Mentor for high-school girls
- Former leader of a Life Group
- Former member of the American Heart Association
- Bachelors, Communications
Tommy L Van Zandt
Tommy Van Zandt has 34 years of experience in commercial real estate in the Northwest Arkansas, Dallas and Texas markets with a focus on corporate services/tenant representation, office development, owner representation, property management consulting, and site acquisition. He currently serves as Sr. Vice President Cushman & Wakefield | Sage Partners and is an original founding member of Sage Partners.
Before forming Sage Partners, Tommy served as Sr. Vice President of Transwestern Commercial Services Dallas Office Division responsible for overseeing property management and leasing of a 10 million square foot commercial office building portfolio.
- Prudential Real Estate Investors, Transwestern, Disney, PepsiCo, Nestlé, Purina, Delta Electronics Group, Ernst & Young, among many others.
- PepsiCo, tenant representation, site selection, negotiated build to suit. Provided PepsiCo with the best option for their Walmart sales operations meeting their cost expectations
- Nestlé, tenant representation for Walmart sales operations
- Disney, tenant representation for Walmart sales operations
- Professional Affiliations
- CEO Forums/Elevate
- Beaver Water District Citizens Board
- City of Fayetteville Development Committee
- Central United Methodist Church
- Due to my quadriplegic status, I speak at events around the state, faith and inspirational.
- University of Arkansas, BSBA Marketing
Missy Wade has 10 years of experience within the commercial real estate industry. In her current position as a Leasing Associate, she is a part of a team dedicated to the Hunt Venture’s portfolio of 1.5 million square feet of office and retail properties. In addition to her leasing role, Missy has experience in real estate accounting and makes great contributions to the brokerage team.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield | Sage Partners, Missy was owner of NWA Pool & Spa, in Rogers, AR. She has one daughter, Mackenzie, who attends at the Northwest Arkansas Community College in Bentonville, AR.
- NWACC – Accounting
Sarah Kate Wray
Brokerage Little Rock
2226 Cottondale Lane, Suite 210, Little Rock, AR 72202
501 716 5511
Ryan Gibson joined Cushman & Wakefield | Sage Partners as an Associate in 2015. As a Little Rock native, he is well-versed in the Central Arkansas commercial real estate market. Ryan utilizes this extensive expertise, along with his gregarious nature, to find creative solutions and drive results for both tenants and buyers in medical, office, warehouse and investment sales.
- Good Feet
- Kindred Healthcare
- Morgan Stanley
- Premise Health
- Portable Kitchen
- ACCESS Group, Inc. Bingo Bash Committee
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Arkansas
- MBA from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Second-highest Degree Received, Educational Institution, Honors Received
- BSBA in Finance from the University of Arkansas
Sandy Little has 25 years of experience in all aspects of commercial real estate including property management, leasing, project supervision, closing coordination, accounting and executive-level assisting. In her current role as Brokerage Coordinator for Cushman & Wakefield | Sage Partners, Sandy manages contracts and transactions for the Central Arkansas location. She is a licensed Arkansas Real Estate Salesperson.
Aaron Nicholson serves as Vice President and Principal of the Cushman & Wakefield | Sage Partners, Little Rock office. Aaron is focused on retail, industrial, commercial land, and investment sales brokerage. Statewide site selection is another component to his practice. Aaron is responsible for over 1.5 million square feet in sales and leasing transactions.
Aaron is a graduate of the University of Arkansas. He is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers, the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce, Conway Chamber of Commerce and the Hat Club.
- Kum & Go
- Taco Bell
- Slim Chickens
- West Main Center, 1009 West Main St., Russellville, AR – 61,660 SF
- 1392 Remmel Dam Rd, Malvern, AR – 340,351 SF
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Little Rock Chamber of Commerce
- Conway Chamber of Commerce
- Hat Club
- BSA in Agriculture Business, University of Arkansas
Investor in privately-held businesses and CRE (1986-Present); Heartland Bank – CEO and President (2010-2015); Rock Financial Partners, LLC – Founder (2009-2016); Crews and Associates, Inc – Manager, Municipal Trading and Sales (1982-2009); Law Practice in Little Rock, AR and Dallas, TX (1977-1982)
- Arkansas and Texas Bar Associations
- Arkansas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Ark Bar Foundation Investment Committee, Chairman
- University of Arkansas School of Law, JD (1977)
- University of Arkansas, BA (1974)
Jason Parker brings 17 years of professional experience in the telecommunications industry, product marketing and business development with him to the commercial real estate industry. As an associate for Cushman & Wakefield | Sage Partners, Jason
- Arkansas Virtual Academy
- Rotary Club of Little Rock
- Master of Business Administration, University of Arkansas, Little Rock
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Computer Information Systems & Marketing Management, University of Arkansas
Asset Services NWA
Lisa Beebe brings 19 years of experience in the property management industry to Cushman & Wakefield/Sage Partners, beginning Little Rock, AR where she managed the Metropolitan Tower, now the Simmons Tower, tallest building in Arkansas. Lisa has a passion for working with clients and tenants to ensure a strong relationship. She currently manages Hunt Venture’s Properties in Rogers, AR, consisting of 1.5 million square feet.
- Johnson & Johnson
- General Mills
- NWA Board of Realtors
- BOMA of North West Arkansas (Building Owners & Managers Association)
- IREM (Institute of Real Estate Management) – 2020 CPM Candidate of the Year
- Member of Bentonville First United Methodist Church
- Member of Downtown Bentonville, Inc. (Board Member for 5 years)
- A.A.S in General Business; from the University of Arkansas
- S. in Organizational Leadership from John Brown University graduating with Distinction (3.9 GPA)
- IREM-CPM Designation Candidate
Asset Services Little Rock
Lori Adcock-McGhee, CPM
Lori McGhee has been in the real estate management industry since 1990 and has worked with nearly every type of property including office, medical, retail, industrial, and warehouse. She has also worked with a wide range of ownership structures including REITS, tenants in common, corporate owners, institutional investors, and individual property owners. Lori began her career with a small, local firm in West Little Rock before she worked with Arkansas based retailer Dillard’s in 2002, then later joining the global giant Jones Lang LaSalle in 2007 as a regional manager. She has spent the past few years focusing on the medical facilities industry and helping Cushman & Wakefield | Sage Partners build their real estate management portfolio in Arkansas and the surrounding states.
Lori is involved in multiple industry related associations on both a state and a national level and is very passionate about mentoring and educating other professionals in commercial real estate. She takes great pride in maximizing the overall financial performance of the assets she manages and is passionate about working closely with clients to help them meet their goals and objectives for their respective properties. Outside her work, she enjoys spending time with her husband Bill, whether golfing, at their river home, or with their three children and seven “grands.”
- Institute of Real Estate Management, National Ethics Committee, National Student Outreach Committee
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- Certified Commercial Investment Management Institute
- Arkansas Realtors Association, Risk Reduction Committee
- Arkansas Association for Healthcare Engineering
- International Facility Management Association
- Project Management Institute
- CPM of the year in 2014, 2015 & 2020
- Two-time TOBY winner, BOMA Great Little Rock
- Bachelors, Finance, University of Arkansas
- CPM designation, Institute of Real Estate Management
- Arkansas Broker’s License
Farris DeBoard serves as GeneralCounsel for Cushman & Wakefield | Sage Partners and has 10 years of combined experience in commercial real estate sales, acquisitions, leasing, investment, financing and development, both as legal counsel and as a private fund manager. While in private practice in Memphis, he handled commercial real estate transactions in 25 states across the country. Farris earned his BSBA from the University of Arkansas, an MBA from the Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas, and a JD from Tulane University Law School.
- Member, Board of Directors at Urban Land Institute, Northwest Arkansas
- Member, Board of Directors at Arisa Health
- Member, Board of Directors at Ozark Guidance Center, Inc.; The Ozark Guidance Center Foundation
- J.D., Tulane University Law School
- M.B.A., University of Arkansas, Walton School of Business
- B.S.B.A., University of Arkansas
Chris Godsey has more than 26 years’ experience in Project Management, Account Management, Sales, Customer Service, Account Coding, Operations, Personnel Management, and Safety and Environmental Management. His expertise includes influence and negotiation, attention to detail, self-motivation, accounting, contract management, budget preparations and implementation, developing and implementing safety and incentive programs, building long-term customer relations, contractor progress tracking and reporting, hazard identification, site inspections, accident investigation, employee training on safety awareness, environmental management and managing field operations over a large geographic area. Chris’ administrative skills are focused on policies and procedures, personnel training and development, and community relations.
- Hunt Ventures, LLC (J.B. Hunt Company) Rogers, AR
- Director of Operations/Construction Management 2016-Present
- Director of Operations for All Operating Companies (5 Companies) 2010-2016
- Safety/Environmental Manager 2005-2010
- Sales/Project Manager 2005-2010
- Mail Boxes Etc.Huntsville, AL
- General Manager/Owner 2002-2005
- Georgia-Pacific Corporation El Dorado, AR
- Resource Manager 2000 – 2002
- Interim Resource Manager 1995 – 2000
- Mercy Health Systems
- Team Direct
- Johnson & Johnson
- Insight Global
- Del Monte
- Cold Stone
- Keurig/Dr. Pepper
- Beam Suntory
- Kutak Rock
- Raymond James
- General Mills
- Registered/Licensed Forester in State of Arkansas
- Member, Sigma Chi Fraternity
- Volunteer at Bentonville Youth Baseball League
Graduated in 1995 from the University of Arkansas, with a Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science/Forest Resources.
Tina Miles has 20 years of combined experience in the accounting field for private business, service industry, manufacturing and non-profit businesses including 3 years as Auditor for the largest regional firm in Pittsburgh, PA, Schneider Downs and Accounting Manager for a non-profit hospice. Before join Sage Partners, Tina spent 10 years as CFO for BioBased Technologies LLC
- 2018 Northwest Arkansas Business Journal Top 10 Women in Business
- 2016 Northwest Arkansas Business Journal Forty Under 40
- B.S.B.A. Accounting, Robert Morris University, Cum Laude
Destini Nave oversees the company’s marketing ventures being primarily responsible for developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence. Destini carefully plans Sage’s actions in order to make a difference its clients and the community through overall strategy, brand management and corporate marketing. Her contribution to the Cushman & Wakefield | Sage Partners team also includes content management, social media management, web content management, copying writing, photography, budgeting, public relations communications, and community outreach.
Destini has nine years of marketing and graphic design experience, with eight dedicated to real estate. She has experience integrating all marketing platforms including web, mobile, email, social media, SEM, PPC, public relations, print, event marketing, sponsorships, content marketing, and outdoor media.
- Volunteer Web Content Manager for the Arkansas Chapter of Trout Unlimited 2014-present
- American Diabetes Associate “Kiss A Pig” Candidate
- Winner of the Large Business Category for most funds raised
- Volunteer for CARE Community 2016-present
- Bell Ringer for the NWA Salvation Army 2016-present
- Volunteer for Souls Harbor NWA 2017-2019
- 2017 Volunteer of the Year
- Volunteer Graphic Designer for the Kansas City Blues Society 2011-2013
- Bachelors, Art-Graphic Design from Park University, Kansas City