Tom Allen, CCIM
As President, Tom serves on the company’s Board of Directors and has a leadership role in the performance of the company (Sage Partners). Tom works with corporate, private, and public clients in the commercial real estate industry. He is the exclusive and primary contact for Hunt Ventures’ commercial real estate portfolio where he is responsible for the development, leasing, sales, acquisition, and management of Hunt Venture’s portfolio of office and retail properties. In addition, Tom works with clients from a broad spectrum of individuals, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield | Sage Partners, Tom began his commercial real estate career in 1998 as a Real Estate Manager with Walmart where he led a team to identify new sites for Supercenters, Sam’s Clubs and Neighborhood Markets. In addition, Tom gained valuable experience selling outlots, leasing, subleasing and selling vacant big boxes (dark stores) for Walmart and Sam’s Club.
- CCIM, Past President Arkansas Chapter
- ICSC Member
- ULI Member
- Board Member & Executive Committee – Rogers Lowell Chamber
- Benton County Quorum Court 2000 – 2022 (elected position) – Served as Chairman Finance Committee
- Former Rogers City Councilman 1996 – 2000
- Deacon & Teacher of Life Group, First Baptist Church of Rogers (serve on Building Committee)
- Leadership Rogers Class of 1996
- Board of Advisors – NWA First Tee
- Board Member NWA Alzheimer’s Association (Chairman of Walk Campaign)
- Board Member of NWA Food Bank Capital Campaign
- Board of Directors – United Bank
- B.S.B.A. Business, Major – Marketing, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas
T.J. Lefler, CCIM
T.J. Lefler has 16 years of experience working with national buyers and investment sales properties and currently serves as a Principal and Executive Vice President with Cushman & Wakefield | Sage Partners.
- Leased/Sold over 6 million commercial Square feet in Arkansas
- 16 years of experience working with nationwide buyers and focusing primarily on statewide investment sales of all types of commercial property
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Leadership Fayetteville Graduate, Class XXI
- Leadership Arkansas Graduate, Class VIII
- Northwest Arkansas Business Journal Fast 15 – 2011
- Arkansas Business Journal Twenty in their 20s – 2011
- Northwest Arkansas Business Journal Forty under 40 – 2018
- Member of the Dean’s Alumni Advisory Council for the Walton College of Business
- Participant of the Susan G. Komen Ozark 2020 BigWig Campaign
- Member Fellowship Bible Church
- Previous board member of K-Life
- Previous board member of the Red Cross
- BSBA in Finance and Real Estate from the University of Arkansas
Marshall Saviers, CEO of Cushman & Wakefield | Sage Partners brings over 15 years of office and industrial real estate experience and is consistently one of the top brokers in the region with an extensive client list of Fortune 500 companies. He has completed hundreds of lease transactions across the country that total millions of square feet. Additionally, he has been involved in many of the largest investment sales transactions in the state of Arkansas totaling over $150 million in the past 12-18 months.
- Abbott Labs
- Bayer Healthcare
- Cisco Systems
- Hewlett Packard
- JB Hunt
- Kimberly Clark
- Mercy Health System
- Proctor & Gamble
- Shell Oil
- Tyson Foods
- Sale of Two Medical Buildings in Little Rock totaling 300,000 SF for $35,000,000
- Transplace Office Building Build to Suit in Rogers for 150,000 SF
- Multifamily/Affordable Housing Sale of 20 different properties for $35,0000,000
- Vestcom office headquarters relocation and lease negotiations across the country
- Represent JB Hunt on many lease negotiations nationwide
- Work with many medical systems and practices across Arkansas on build to suits, lease negotiations, etc.
- Member of the Urban Land Institute
- Three-time Member of the Arkansas 250 – Arkansas’ Most Influential Leaders
- Northwest Arkansas Business Journal 2017 Forty Under 40
- CoStar Power Broker
- Member of the Northwest Arkansas Council, Executive Committee
- Arkansas Game and Fish Foundation, Board of Directors
- University of Arkansas Technology Foundation Board
- Children’s Hospital Board, Northwest Arkansas
- BBA from Southern Methodist University
Tommy L Van Zandt
Tommy Van Zandt has 34 years of experience in commercial real estate in the Northwest Arkansas, Dallas and Texas markets with a focus on corporate services/tenant representation, office development, owner representation, property management consulting, and site acquisition. He currently serves as Sr. Vice President Cushman & Wakefield | Sage Partners and is an original founding member of Sage Partners.
Before forming Sage Partners, Tommy served as Sr. Vice President of Transwestern Commercial Services Dallas Office Division responsible for overseeing property management and leasing of a 10 million square foot commercial office building portfolio.
- Prudential Real Estate Investors, Transwestern, Disney, PepsiCo, Nestlé, Purina, Delta Electronics Group, Ernst & Young, among many others.
- PepsiCo, tenant representation, site selection, negotiated build to suit. Provided PepsiCo with the best option for their Walmart sales operations meeting their cost expectations
- Nestlé, tenant representation for Walmart sales operations
- Disney, tenant representation for Walmart sales operations
- Professional Affiliations
- CEO Forums/Elevate
- Beaver Water District Citizens Board
- City of Fayetteville Development Committee
- Central United Methodist Church
- Due to my quadriplegic status, I speak at events around the state, faith and inspirational.
- University of Arkansas, BSBA Marketing