Former Superior Plant Sold for $4.8 Million
Marshall Saviers of Sage Partners represented the buyers, Darryl Robinson & Larry Breeden, in the purchase of the nearly 280,000 SF building on 20+/- acres at 1301 Dixieland in Rogers.
Superior Industries is the former tenant of the building. Please contact Sage Partners for leasing information.
- 278,818 SF Total
- Manufacturing/Warehouse: 239,654 SF
- North Maintenance Work Area: 15,420 SF
- Northeast Tool Shop: 11,644 SF
- Office: 12,100 SF
- Divisible to 12,000 SF
- Lease Rate: $3.00/SF NNN
- Four 8’ x 9’ Dock Doors with ability to add more
- Ceiling Height Up to 23’ – 30’
- Abundance of power