Property Manager (Rogers)
This position is responsible for the day-to-day administration of policies, procedures and programs that assures a well-managed, well-maintained multi-tenant property. Maximum emphasis is placed on providing a positive response to the concerns and needs of the tenants and quality programs, in conjunction with the Owner’s goals and objectives.
Primary Responsibilities and Functions
- Uphold Company Vision and Values
- Assists in the development of and ensures execution of all maintenance programs relating to the interior and exterior conditions and appearance of the property, assuring the highest levels of tenant satisfactions.
- Manages onsite staff, if any, to include Assistant Manager and all Maintenance Technicians.
- Maintains budget parameters and is constantly reviewing/rebidding expenditures.
- Participates in the selection of contract services, vendor negotiation of service agreements and day-to-day monitoring of vendor performance to ensure full compliance of standards established within the service agreement.
- Works with staff to set and attain meaningful performance and developmental goals. Monitor the progress of staff goals and provide appropriate support.
- Addresses necessary issues to keep unsatisfactory performance, disruptions and discontent to a minimum.
- Assists Leasing Agent and Building Engineer in the process of new tenant construction build-out including maintaining tenant improvement cost totals.
- Performs annual lease audits and monthly property inspections; maintains current certificates of insurance on all tenants.
- Invoices and ensures collection of monthly rent and all other receivables.
- Maintains current tenant amenities and develops new ideas to aid in tenant relationship- building and retention.
- Maintains community and professional relations by participating in related organizations.
- Other duties as required.
- Practice Integrity
- Clients are Supreme
- Be Entrepreneurial
- Teamwork Wins
- Give Back Competencies
- Customer Focus (internal and external)
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Team player Orientation
- Continuous Learning Mindset
Education/Experience Preferred Qualifications
- Active Real estate license
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree
- Yardi Voyager 7s Experience
- 3-5 years of Property Management experience