Responsible for the maintenance, inspection, functionality and safe management of all systems operations and responding to emergency situations.
Primary Responsibilities and Functions
- Uphold Company Vision and Values
- Installation, maintenance, inspection and repair of entire facility including, but not limited to, the following equipment and base skills:carpentry, painting, plumbing, HVAC, locks and keys, flooring, roof, fencing, cabinets, shelving, landscaping, light snow removal, furniture moving, loading/unloading and various mechanical and custodial repair work.
- Maintain accurate records such as:building key logs; preventative maintenance schedules and MSDS sheets
- Ensure all procedures, manuals and guidelines for all facility tasks are available and updated according to building codes and compliance.
- Update property manager daily
- Assist in preparing and maintaining budget
- Ensure that all governmental codes, regulations and ordinances are observed
- Maintain materials, supplies and equipment inventory and replenishes accordingly.
- Monitor service requests in the work order management system and ensures all requests are addressed in a timely manner.
- Monitor building mechanical operations such as:energy management systems, HVAC, Security and access system information, electrical, plumbing and refrigeration systems
- Perform preventative maintenance for HVAC equipment including replacing belts, changing filters.
- Perform high skill level troubleshooting, diagnosis, installation, repair and supervision of replacement of critical and non-critical mechanical systems and equipment.
- Maintain loading dock operations, recycling operations, building key system
- Keep workshop in clean and orderly condition.
- Ensure all preventive maintenance procedures are carried out correctly, efficiently and according to schedule.
- Ensure work by contracted vendors is satisfactory and performed in a timely manner.
- Must be responsive to after-hours calls
- Share after-hours call duty with Property Management Team
- Need to be flexible with schedule from time to time.
- Practice Integrity
- Clients are Supreme
- Be Entrepreneurial
- Teamwork Wins
- Give Back
- Customer Focus (internal and external)
Education/Experience Preferred Qualifications
- High School diploma and/or two years of building maintenance experience
- Ability to follow oral and written instruction
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Appropriate license/permit for trade as may be required.
- Stooping, standing, climbing and frequent lifting of a minimum of 50 lbs. of equipment (pumps, tools, ladders) and ability to safely install rigging/lifting devices.