- Graduated cum laude in 2009 from Park University, in Kansas City, MO, with a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design.
- Seven years’ experience in design, marketing and social media.
- Directs Sage’s marketing ventures primarily developing and implementing strategies to strengthen Sage’s market presence and help our actions make a difference to our clients and the community.
- Design and implement marketing strategies to create awareness of Sage’s business activities, and plan and execute campaigns for the promotion of our commercial properties.
- Create and adapt content for each specific social media network and utilize skills such as copywriting, design, basic photography, basic videography and lots of creativity.
- Work with different roles and levels within Sage to design and submit monthly comprehensive property reports to our clients so they know exactly how their property is performing in the commercial market.
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects, analyze data and draw actionable insights and test new strategies, new content, and new campaigns.
- Volunteer Graphic Designer for the Kansas City Blues Society 2011-2013
- Volunteer Web Content Manager for the Arkansas Chapter of Trout Unlimited 2014-present
- Volunteer for CARE Community 2016-present
- Bell Ringer for the NWA Salvation Army 2016-present
- Volunteer for Souls Harbor NWA 2017-present
- 2017 Volunteer of the Year